As a Sales Executive, reporting to the VP, Sales, you will work closely with the business leader in your region to generate new business in your territory, provide customer-centric account management for named accounts, and become a valuable member of a high-performance solution selling culture. You will be involved in representing Infostrux in interactions with partners, marketing programs, and communities within your region.
We’re currently looking for candidates in Vancouver, BC, Calgary, AB, Toronto, ON and Montreal, QC.
Infostrux is a Select Snowflake Services Partner building and operating reliable ‘as code’ data cloud solutions for business intelligence, data analytics, and data product use cases.
- Partner with your regional business leader and pre-sales architects to strategically pursue new opportunities
- Work with new and existing clients to build a pipeline and secure new MSAs
- Identify and meet with a broad set of buyers to learn more about client initiatives around data and represent Infostrux’s and Snowflake’s capabilities
- Maintain strong velocity of deals won every single month
- Nurture relationships with our key partners to drive growth and jointly ensure customer success
- Serve as a liaison with client decision-makers, Infostrux colleagues and Alliance partners
- Mentor and collaborate with other sellers within and across regions
- Contribute to a high-performance but collaborative company culture based on the principles of transparency, autonomy, and individual growth.
- Attend and represent Infostrux at the company, partner and key industry events.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct sales experience in SaaS software or cloud IaaS/PaaS and related technology industry
- Experience with selling Data & BI SaaS solutions or IaaS/PaaS cloud solutions
- Consistent track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota
- Ability to develop at minimum 30% of your own pipeline
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom-up & top-down)
- Focused on selling business value to stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Organized and specific experience with territory planning
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills