As VP, Sales, reporting to the CEO, you will be a key member of the leadership team and have full responsibility for building a high-performance sales team and designing a value-driven sales strategy. You will be responsible for generating new business and implementing customer-centric account management while developing a solution selling culture. You will be involved in representing Infostrux in interactions with partners, marketing programs, and communities. Our preference is for this role to be filled in Toronto, ON but we’re open to interviewing candidates from other major metropolitan areas in Canada too.
Infostrux is a Select Snowflake Services Partner building and operating reliable ‘as code’ data cloud solutions for business intelligence, data analytics, and data product use cases.
As VP, Sales, you’ll be accountable for setting, meeting and exceeding the company’s growth targets. With that, you’ll be focused on sales strategy, sales operations, managing and coaching the team, recruiting, and talent development. You will own the entire customer journey supported by a very strong technical team.
- Reporting to the CEO, you’ll work globally with the technical, marketing and finance teams to drive an overall sales growth strategy.
- Manage, lead, and develop the sales team. Recruit, hire, coach, motivate and mentor top sales talent across Canada and future regions where the business may expand.
- Develop the sales strategy and go-to-market plans including targets, growth metrics, and the KPIs that drive revenue goals.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to the executive team and board of directors that will help formulate the strategic direction of the company.
- Develop a fair and competitive sales compensation plan that aligns the incentives of the sales team with the company’s revenue goals and growth strategy.
- Evaluate, identify and close new opportunities with existing clients/accounts. Ensure executive sponsorship on key deals or with strategic customers.
- Provide support in the development, implementation, and management of Infostrux’s marketing plan.
- Provide support in the development of sales/marketing materials for Infostrux’s solutions/services offering.
- Contribute to a high-performance but collaborative company culture based on the principles of transparency, autonomy, and individual growth.
- Attend and represent Infostrux at the company, partner and key industry events.
- 10+ years of experience developing and leading sales/client teams.
- Expert in solution selling, clearly identifying customer’s problems and the appropriate solutions for those problems.
- Proven experience scaling and leading a high performing sales team across multiple territories.
- Experience developing sales strategies and plans, and using sales tools to manage the sales process.
- Experience or familiarity with the business models and drivers around BI and Data, Cloud IaaS and PaaS, and managed services.