As a Senior Engagement Manager, reporting to the VP, Delivery, you will work closely with presales and engineering teams to start, manage and continuously deliver a wide range of managed services for both clients and business partners.
The Senior Engagement Manager will lead engineering teams and customer technical liaisons, acting as a Scrum Master and the central point of contact for all parties to bring about technical delivery of both long term engineering engagements and short term projects. At the same time, they will keep both internal and customer stakeholders informed with progress, issues and risks.
Managing customer expectations and establishing long-term partnerships by delivering complex solutions effectively, on budget, on time and on scope is key for a Senior Engagement Manager.
Infostrux is a Select Snowflake Services Partner building and operating reliable ‘as code’ data cloud solutions for business intelligence, data analytics, and data product use cases.
- Hands-on project management including initiation, planning, execution and completion of both long term services engagements and short term projects.
- Drive account-related activities across both internal and customer stakeholders including key decisions, managing expectations, progress, issues, risks, alternatives and project/services changes.
- Effectively leverage Agile / Scrum principles to train, use and coach both internal technical teams and customer teams on these methodologies.
- Ensure long term relationships with customer contacts in conjunction with sales, pre-sales before, during and after delivery.
- Collaborate with other Infostrux stakeholders to improve the Infostrux Delivery Framework.
- Mentor and collaborate with other Engagements Managers and Engineering leads.
- Contribute to a high-performance but collaborative company culture based on the principles of transparency, autonomy, and individual growth.
- Attend and represent Infostrux at the company, partner and key industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Big Data, Business or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience.
- 6+ years Project Management / Engagement Management consulting experience, using hands-on Agile / Scrum, managing enterprise-level IT projects across multiple industries.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in managing multiple simultaneous technical projects consisting of 5 to 12 people.
- Extensive knowledge of project management disciplines, methodologies, best practices, and tools.
- Strong knowledge with cloud technologies, software development, Big Data, BI, Data Engineering and/or Data Sciences.
- Experience in improving adoption of Agile, Scrum, Project Management practices within previous organizations.
- Self-starter with a proactive, results-oriented approach.
- Ability to work in both fast-paced managed services and consulting environments and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Scrum Master Certification is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English is a plus.